Brilliant Business Books
- E-Myth Revisited The totally revised edition of this groundbreaking classic first released in 1986. A must read business book that explains why most small businesses don't work and what you can do about it.
- Who Says Elephants Can't Dance? CEO Louis V. Gerstner Jr's memoir about the turnaround of IBM and his transformation of the company and the obstacles he faced. He reveals his tactics step by step.
- 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing The authors share their rules for guaranteed success in the world of marketing with 22 superlative tools and innovative techniques for the international marketplace. Some unconventional advice.
- Who Moved My Cheese? A superb book about change. Cheese is a metaphor for what you want in life - be it a good job, a loving relationship, money or possessions. And the maze is where you look for what you want.
- Raving Fans A guide to providing a great customer service, written in the style of a parable, including advice on how to define a vision, learn what a customer really wants and institute effective systems to achieve results.
- Secrets of Superstar Speakers Reveals the insider secrets of motivational speakers such as Harvey MacKayn Anita Rodrick and John Gray, explaining how anyone can apply the same techniques.
- Delivering Quality Service Excellence in customer service is the hallmark of success. But what is excellent service? It is the ability to deliver what you promise, but first you must determine what you can promise.
- Built to Last About building visionary organizations that prosper long into the twenty-first century and beyond. A coherent framework of practical concepts to be applied by managers at various levels.
- Gung Ho! A simple system for inspiring employees based on three ideas: work must be seen as important; workers must be put in control of their own production; and managers must cheer their workers on.
- First, Break All the Rules Based on the largest study of its kind ever undertaken, managers reveal revolutionary insights about successful managerial behaviour. They break all the rules of conventional wisdom.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Recognised as one of the most influential books ever written. It presents a holistic, integrated, principle-centred approach for solving personal and professional problems. Includes penetrating insights.
- One Minute Manager Starting from the assumption that people are every company's most important resource, this book sets out three simple steps to getting the best from them and making every company run more efficiently.
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus Guide to what makes the opposite sex tick; how to understand their verbal & non-verbal language; motivate them, get what you want; avoid arguments, etc.
- Balanced Scorecard How managers can use this revolutionary tool to mobilize their people to fulfill the company's mission. More than just a measurement system, it is an incisive management tool toward achieving long-term strategic goals.
- The Ultimate Sales Letter Dynamic examples that will help anyone write the ultimate sales letter. It will help readers target their customer base quickly and draw them in with Dan Kennedy's creative and inspiring style.
- Getting to YES Few of us are armed with the powerful negotiation skills. This title presents a few easily remembered principles that guide you to success, no matter what the other side does or whatever dirty tricks they resort to.
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You've Got 21 ways you can out-think, out-perform and out-earn the competition. A strategic handbook with stacks of business growth ideas that should guarantee growth for any business.
- Think and Grow Rich The author devoted 25 years to finding out how the wealthy became that way. After interviewing over 500 of the most affluent men and women of his time, he uncovered the secret to great wealth.
- Tested Advertising Methods How to create successful advertising. Features new coverage on small businesses with limited revenues, as well as techniques of headlines, illustrations and layouts.
- The Richer Way Written from first-hand experience of running businesses Richer explains his original and legendary thoughts and advice which have been used successfully in companies of all types and sizes.
- Chicken Soup for the Soul The stories in "Chicken Soup for the Soul" include examples of the best qualities we share as human beings: compassion, grace, forgiveness, generosity and faith.
- Crowning the Customer A hands-on guide for people who run or work for businesses that have to deal with customers person-to-person. Customer service will be the competitive battleground for the new millennium.
- Inside the Magic Kingdom Inspirational, professional and aspirational. Through interviews with past and present Disney employees, some business secrets and practices of this successful empire are revealed.
- Customer Satisfaction is Worthless And customer loyalty is priceless. Offers strategies for turning customer satisfaction into customer loyalty, emphasizing the importance of word-of-mouth advertising.
All books are available for purchase from Blackwells Bookshop.
The Global Travel PROBIZ MasterCard®
Why not apply today for a Probiz Travel MasterCard® for your business trips or holidays, and know that:
- Your money is secure
- You'll get a great exchange rate
- It's widely accepted wordwide
- No credit checks
Just click on the Probiz banner above to find out more and apply now.